An idiomatic expression from the natural world that suggests you are ignoring a problem rather than dealing with it.
An expression relating to the facts of a situation or the information needed before other actions can be considered. Planning a party?
Then you'd better get on the phone and see if people are free to come. When nothing seems to be going to plan, how would you feel? Here is a phrase that expresses 'frustration' perfectly.
Do you love architecture? Learn a useful expression for talking about really tall things. A phrase to describe when a person is asking for something impossible. Learn how to use it in Today's phrase.
Sixes and sevens
This expression has nothing to do with the sun. But it might be useful when you're hungry. Have you ever pushed a broken-down car before? This phrase isn't actually about cars. Learn the usage. Are you frustrated that all your papers are in a big pile and you can't find anything?
Well, just file them away. What do you do if you want to ask someone to pay attention to something?
You can 'flag it up'. Have you ever thought not living on earth? Learn a phrase to say that someone is absent-minded. Have you ever been caught in heavy rain without an umbrella? Learn a phrase which means 'to be very wet'.
Sixes & Sevens, Wellington
Don't you feel that bad things tend to happen at the same time? Here is an expression help you. Probably never. Learn this phrase. Keep your wits about you!
- Semantic Search over the Web (Data-Centric Systems and Applications)?
- Navigation menu.
- Phrase of the week: at sixes and sevens | Onestopenglish?
- A Fine Body Of Men: Eddathorpe Mystery #3.
- Das Chamäleon (Robocop 3) (German Edition);
Here's a phrase for you. This phrase is the one you need! First Name. Last Name. Function Style. Preferred Area. Number of Guests.
'At sixes and sevens' - meaning and origin.
AM PM. Thank you for your enquiry!
- Sixes and sevens « The Word Detective?
- At sixes and sevens | Definition of At sixes and sevens at wedphetacontumb.ml.
- Sixes or sevens | GSOpera - Gilbert and Sullivan Opera!
- We need you!.
- AgentXV: Slumbering Power Awakens.
- The Biology of Clinical Encounters: Psychoanalysis as a Science of Mind.
- at sixes and sevens!
The team at Sixes and Sevens will be in contact with you shortly.